The NATULIQUE Freehand Whitener is specially formulated to allow the colorist to perform freehand lightening techniques such as balayage, open air and shatush. When mixed, the whipped cream-like consistency ensures that it stays in place after application without any dripping or bleeding. It is easy to mix and gently brightens both virgin and colored hair with up to 7 levels of lift depending on the quality of the hair. Formulated with certified organic oils and extracts to nourish the hair while lightening.
USE: mix 1 part NATULIQUE Freehand Whitener with 1.5 part NATULIQUE Activator. Use a scale for precise measuring. Do not use metal bowls or mixing tools. Choose a NATULIQUE Activator based on your desired level of lift and the condition and quality of the hair. Apply to dry and unwashed hair and leave for up to 45 minutes. Check regularly until the desired level of lift is achieved. Rinse thoroughly and shampoo with NATULIQUE Colour Shield Hairwash. Tone or proceed to NATULIQUE Colour Shield Treatment.
- Specially designed for freehand techniques
- Whipped cream-like consistency ensures that it stays in place after application
- Added natural Kaolin, Xanthan Gum and Guar Gum to increase the thickness of the mixed formula
- Doesn’t dry or smudge
- Gently lifts up to 7 levels
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- With certified organic ingredients