BeTheXtreme Daily Shampoo tames unruly hair without exclusive shampoo formula that strengthens and protects as it cleans. BTX Daily Shampoo is safe for all types of hair and helps to maintain hair smooth, protects color with an added UV Protectant with no harsh cleaning agents.
GOOD TO KNOW:
GREAT FOR ALL HAIR TYPES. SAFE FOR HAIR EXTENSIONS.
CRUELTY-FREE (NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS). NO PARABENS.
NO SULFATE. NO FORMALDEHYDE. PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA.
Deionized Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Cocoyl, Sodium Cocoylisethionate, Cocamide Mipa, Polyquaternium 7, Cocamide MEA, Panthenol, Organic Glycerin, Hydroxypropyl Trimonium Chloride Phenoxyethanol, Black Caviar, Silk Protein, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Organic Argan Oil, Organic Hemp Seed Oil, Organic Peppermint Oil, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane (UV Protector).
After completion of the BTX Treatment, apply a small portion to wet hair and massage into lather. Rinse. For best results, follow with BTX Daily Conditioner for Daily Use.
Use daily to maintain your keratin or color treatment. Apply a small portion to wet hair and massage into lather, rinse well and follow with BTX Daily Conditioner for Daily Use. For an intense moisturizing hair treatment use BTX Deep Masque.
Post-Treatment Shampoo for safe daily maintenance of your keratin and or color treated hair.
How safe is it? How does it work without Sulfate? We’ll explain the science and the benefits!
The Science of BTX Daily Shampoo
- Deionized Water: The purest of Water. Water is primarily used as a solvent in cosmetics and personal care products in which it dissolves many of the ingredients that impart skin benefits.
- Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate: Is not a sulfate and is a gentle cleansing agent derived from Coconut.
- Sodium Cocoyl is a fatty acid derived from coconut oil and can help water to mix with oil and dirt, allowing them to be more easily rinsed away. Another surfactant alternative to sulfate. It imparts lather into shampoo and server perfectly as a cleansing agent.
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate is a surfactant, it creates a wet feeling, it solubilizes oils and reduces surface tension, and can aid in foaming as well.
- Cocamide MIPA is a cosmetic ingredient that is emulsifying, emulsion, stabilizing, foam boosting, surfactant and viscosity controlling.
- Panthenol increases shine, softness, strength. It can also help protect your hair from styling or environmental damage by locking in moisture. Panthenol may help slow down and hide the look of thinning hair.
- Organic Glycerin helps in strengthening the hair, leading to less formation of split ends.
- Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride it is positively charged, or cationic, it neutralizes the negative charges on hair strands that cause hair to become static or tangled.
- Phenoxyethanol is used as an anti-bacterial and stabilizer in cosmetics
- Black Caviar rehabilitate and preserve the structure of the hair. Based on silk protein enriched with black caviar. Also contains anti-oxidant herbal essences (pomegranate and green tea) to protect the hair´s texture from weather damage, and a special silicone complex to provide a protective coating.
- Silk Protein: Adds luster, body and manageability to hair, known for its high moisture binding capacities & provides a protective barrier around the hair shaft. Derived from one of the strongest natural fibres in the world.
- Hydrolyzed Keratin creates a protective barrier on the hair while simultaneously imparting shine. Hydrolyzed keratin has also been shown to replenish the hair and skin with moisture while also improving the skin’s elasticity. Because of its moisturizing properties, shampoos and conditioners containing hydrolyzed keratin are a favorable option for those with limp, dry and brittle hair. Shampoos and conditioners with hydrolyzed keratin are also great for making unruly hair more manageable.
- Organic Coconut Oil is a natural antibacterial and anti-fungal cleanser and moisturizer and that also prevents hair loss.
- Organic Argan Oil hydrates, strengthen and smoothens hair. Assists split-end treatment. Helps protect the hair from heat damage as well as environmental damage. It works to prevent dandruff and boost growth, argan oil for hair also improves shine and thickens each individual strand.
- Organic Hemp Seed Oil is packed with lipids, which add moisture and shine to your hair. The oil helps to strengthen fragile strands, give your hair body and may even make your hair thicker. It can also help promote new hair growth and prevent hair loss from taking place.
- Organic Peppermint Oil can benefit both hair and scalp and can offer one of the fastest methods for fixing hair issues and can provide a soothing and healing way to get the natural skin balance back to hair follicles and skin.
- Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane is a sun UV protecto