Beauty Works New Straightener Professional Only RRP €160-€180
Create sleek, smooth strands on all hair lengths with The Straightener Salon Professional Edition. Featuring our exclusive salon professional straightener, dressing brush and sectioning clips, in one essential styling kit.
Sculpt smooth and sleek styles, with The Straightener Salon Professional Edition, designed specifically for the professional stylist. Designed with ultra-efficient ceramic heat technology and extra-long gold ceramic coated plates, for more precision, even faster styling, sleeker results and longer lasting style. With adjustable heat settings from 80-220°C, personalise the styling temperature to suit your hair type and when styling with Beauty Works extensions.
The kit comes complete with the exclusive Beauty Works Dressing Brush, featuring flexible vegan bristles that glide effortlessly through the hair. The soft bristles are gentle on strands, designed for use with Beauty Works extensions to avoid pulling or snagging. The kit also includes sectioning clips to assist with styling and a heat protective mat and styling glove, plus a travel storage case.
Extra-long Plates - For more precision and faster styling on all hair types and lengths, including Beauty Works extensions.
Ultra-Efficient Ceramic Heat Technology - Rapid heat up and heat recovery time, for faster and longer lasting styling results.
Gold Ceramic Coated Floating Plates - For smoother, shinier, frizz-free styling results, in one single pass.
Rotating Lockable Plate Feature - Protecting your extra-long plates to ensure the plates cool safely.
Temperature Control - from 80°C-220°C. Select the precise temperature for your hair type.
Professional Length Cable - 3 metre professional, 360° swivel, non-tangle cable. For ease of styling in the salon and at home.
Storage - Complete with a faux leather case for keeping your straightener safe when not in use, always ensure that the tool is completely cooled down before storing.
Dressing Brush - Prep hair for styling and glide through strands for a smooth, frizz-free finish with this exclusive hair brush.
Sectioning Clips - For effortless styling.
Heat Protective Styling Glove and Mat.
HOW TO USE
- Brush through clean, dry hair with the Beauty Works Dressing Brush and start by clipping your hair into manageable sections, with the sectioning clips provided.
- Take the straightener and select the recommended temperature to suit your hair type.
- Starting at the bottom half of your head, near the nape of your neck, take a half-an-inch section to a two-inch section of hair and hold horizontally from the head.
- Place the straightener plates between the section of hair near to the root area, close the plates and slowly glide through the hair from roots to ends, making sure that you move at a steady pace. Continue this method until you have straightened the bottom and mid-sections of your hair.
- For the final sections near to the crown of your head, elevate the hair section upwards so that you can get as close to the root area as possible. Close the plates and glide through to ends, to achieve a smooth finish in one single pass.
- Use the Beauty Works Dressing Brush to smooth over and style. Once you are satisfied with your style, switch off your straightener and close the plates together with the rotating lockable feature, to ensure that the plates cool down safely. Once cool, place your straighteners into the case for safekeeping whilst not in use.
TOP STYLING TIPS
- Make sure your hair is completely dry before straightening. Even semi-damp hair can cause heat damage.
- Before you start straightening, always use a heat protection spray. This is vital to the health of your hair, heat doesn’t just dry hair out it can destroy the integrity of the inner structure of the hair, and even decrease the longevity of that beautiful colour you may have invested in.
- For ultimate shine and best results, use Beauty Works Pearl Nourishing Argan Oil Mask on washed hair, prior to straightening. Ensuring the hair is fully moisturised and healthy will result in a smoother finish.
- Use Beauty Works Dream Shine on hair before styling. The innovative formula features heat-activated polymers that seal every strand from frizz and humidity, for a dream-like shine and polish.
- Even though it might seem faster to take large sections, separate your hair into sections that your straightener can easily pass over.
- To keep frizz or static at bay throughout the day, apply Beauty Works Argan Serum over the hair for ultra-polished locks.
For use on hair extensions we recommend not exceeding 180 degrees. Using above this temperature can damage hair.
Always use a heat protection spray on hair before styling, brushing through to ensure even coverage. For best results use the Beauty Works Heat Protection Spray or Beauty Works 10-in-1 Miracle Spray, both designed to protect hair and hair extensions from heat damage.